Lithuanian speaking Bookkeeper Assistant - Full Time
We're looking for a positive, driven and passionate individual to join our company providing services in accounting and family law. No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
Please take a look at our website to see the services our company providing https://blsolutions.co.uk/en
Duties and Responsibilities
Here are some of the key tasks you'll be involved with
As a Bookkeeper & Accounts assistant you will assist our day-to-day accounting, VAT, tax matters and finance requirements. The role will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of key financial statements to the Finance Manager. Within this role you will be responding and resolving customer queries, as well as providing outstanding customer service across telephone, social media, web chat and email which will vary up your working day.
To be successful in this role the person should be a genuine person who enjoys working with numbers and relishes a challenge.
You will be performing in the following services:
• Reconciliation of all transactions on Xero accounting software
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Payroll & CIS reports
• Preparation of accounting reports
• Tracking deadlines for reports and documents and take responsibility for timely submission.
• Customer service and consulting, by phone and during face to face meetings;
• Preparation of commercial offers and presentation to clients;
• Completion of forms and documents
Skills and Abilities
- Good attention to detail to enter correct data into financial records and recognise errors
- Mathematics skills for accurate record-keeping
- Computer literacy, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, Excel
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills to manage different financial duties, including the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal and customer service skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and other employees in the accounts department
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial matters in accessible terms
• Incredible personal growth. No experience is necessary as full training will be given
• We reward success. We payout bonuses based upon the results you provide since we’re a results-based company. Our star performers are heavily rewarded.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday