Salary: £12 /hour
Location: Pinner HA5
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, organised & polite individual to take on the role of a Full-Time Chef in a busy Restaurant/Cafe.
The successful applicant would be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well prepared meals, remain calm under pressure and do some general cleaning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- check freshness of food and ingredients;
- ensure all food and other items are stored properly;
- prepare ingredients to use in cooking;
- order and maintain inventory of food;
- ensure great presentation;
- follow kitchen standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum one year experience.
- Food Health & Safety Certificate is a must.
We look forward to hear from you!