Key Account Manager £25,000 - £60,000 per annum
Due to our growing popularity in the UK, we are now seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to join our team at our newly established branch in London, Dziugas ltd.
Salary: £25,000 - £60,000 depending on experience (including quarterly & yearly bonus)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Žemaitijos Pienas is one of the largest and most modern dairy processing companies in the Baltic states. Winners of many international awards & prizes, we have been exporting top quality products to 34 countries for more than 15 years, producing several well-known brands.
Key Account Manager - Tasks:
- Plan and coordinate external meetings with clients
- Search for contacts for further business development (local shoping centres)
- Assist with product positioning.
- Communicate with target customers and manage relationships
- Creating and executing action plans
- Contribute to the selling strategy of our company
- Maintain and update contacts database
- Attend relevant trade shows, conferences, workshops and sales meetings
Key Account Manager - Experience & Requirements:
- Practical experience in a similar position and / or at least two years’ experience of successful sales within grocery retail / FMCG.
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies in FMCG sector
- Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
- Openminded, self-sufficient, excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills, flexibility
- Degree in Marketing, (International) Business, Finance or any other related field
To submit your CV for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail us or call.